Camping Les Verguettes
Our camp-site is in the Vaucluse beneath Mont Ventoux, and the Gorges de la Nesque – a natural canyon in the National Park of Ventoux.
In this small, calm and family campsite, in the middle of trees and greenery, you will find the rest and the sweetness of Provence life.
Whether you are in a tent, caravan, motorhome or rather in one of our unusual, comfortable or premium rentals, you will enjoy the leisure areas and welcoming terraces under the pines and olive trees.
You will appreciate the proximity of a small, typically Provençal village, a 5-minute walk from the campsite, with its shops and restaurants.
Ideal for discovering gastronomy, cycle tourism as well as hiking, it is also central to reach the most beautiful sites of Vaucluse.
A few kilometers from Avignon, in the heart of Provence, Camping Les Verguettes allows you to visit the South of France, from Mont Ventoux to Isle-sur-Sorgue, passing through the lavenders of Sault or the hilltop villages of the region…
Come and relax in this natural area.
Bénédicte & Lionel
A small family campsite, with playgrounds and a heated swimming pool, to relax in complete safety.
New features for 2022 will soon be unveiled: extension of camping spaces, a growing premium district with a new swimming pool and other adventures that await you …
ENJOY THE LUXURY
Discover the Premium District
Comfortable Premium Cottages with a view on Mont Ventoux,
and all the well-being of a Provencal house with private garden.
And a heated swimming pool reserved for Premium Cottages!
The pleasure of a relaxing holiday.
Dates & Discount
The campsite will be open from April 15 to October 2, 2022.
Online booking is available! Discover our news and promotions..
For any information, please send us a message
We look forward to welcoming you in Provence.
Tourist attractions of the camp site
Unusual things to do starting from the camp-site, go to many places and take walks:
- For lovers of nature the camp site is located between Monts du Vaucluse and Mont Ventoux – the highest mountain in the area.
- For cyclists, Mont Ventoux can be reached in few minutes (10 kms) on a flat and smooth road.
- For walkers, you can get to the splendid Nesque canyon, see the red ochre in the forest of Mormoiron, and take many walks in the fields of lavender and the wooded hills around the camp site.
- For gourmets, you can savour the Vaucluse wine in the Cave Terraventoux, just near our camp site.
And for everyone, the Provence offers famous historical and natural sites (Avignon, Rustrel, Roussillon) and also small, typical villages which are not so far from our camp-site (Sault, Blauvac, Méthamis, Venasque).
A camping experience for the whole family
The camp site offers you a lot of activities for everyone.
- The warmed pool is pleasant in Spring and Summer, for swimmers and for children. A paddling pool is available for youngsters.
- People who go for sport can stay at the camp site and enjoy the multis-sports area, pétanque (like boules) and mini-golf. In summer, we organise weekly sports tournaments.
- Children from 1 to 12 years old can play and take part in various activities: zip line on an acrobatic path, the inflatable giraffe, playground and activities for little ones under 3 years old (drawing, balancing games, board games, etc). In summer, special shows are put on for children.
- If you just want to relax, there is the patio under the olives trees, a library of books in various languages and for all ages, and a weekly concert in summer and on public holidays.
- In the village, 5 restaurants and pizzeria are located at 5 minutes from the camping, by foot. Some “food trucks” come in the camping during the summer.