Services: on-site and nearby
Our services according the periods
To facilitate your stay, the campsite Les Verguettes offers convenient services.
- Open from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm in April
- Open from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm and from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm in May, June, July, August and September.
- Bar on the terrace under the olive trees.
- Heated swimming pool open from May to September.
Loan of equipment for sports activities on the campsite (rackets, balls, golf clubs).
Bread and pastries can be ordered for breakfast (May to September).
- Pizza truck and discovery of the flavors of Provence (once a week, from June to August).
WiFi available in all the campsite. WiFi cards on sale at reception. . There are 30 minutes free per day and per person on the patio near the bar.
Various animations depending on demand (dance evenings, themed restaurant …).
NEW! Rental of gas plancha barbecue: € 5 / day or € 30 / week (deposit of € 20, the barbecue must be made clean and functional).
- Washing machine.
Having dinner at the Campsite and in the village
The Campsite offers you, from mid-May to mid-September (depending on the number of people), the discovery of local cuisine.
From 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., our partners’ food trucks are present on the campsite terrace.
You will have the choice between:
- Monday: Burgers du Ventoux, by Emmanuel Lopez and his “CaraBistrot”
- Tuesday: Mediterranean cuisine by Olivia and Jim and their “Little Kitchen”
- Wednesday: Roasted chicken with Nicolas and his “Roule Ma poule”
- Thursday: Pizza by Alain and his “Miam’s Pizza”
- Friday: Paella with the Bonnemain family
- Saturday: Belgium speciality by Ann and the “Echappee Belge”
- Sunday: Pizza by Alain and his “Miam’s Pizza”
And also, many restaurants to discover in the village, all within 5 minutes on foot:
- Les P’tits Bonheurs: French regional cuisine
- Pizzeria Le Chérubin: pizza
- Bistro Canaille: fine wines and paired dishes
- Snack Le Michouille: burgers, salads, sandwiches, quiches …
- Le Celtik: French cuisine and Bar
- La Nesque: French cuisine
without forgetting the Bar du Soleil to quench your thirst.
Rent an electric car
Rent an electric car
Discover Vaucluse with serenity, the sound of cicadas and hair in the wind!
We offer to rent, at the campsite, an electric car “Citroën E-Mehari” convertible, with an autonomy of about 150 km.
The rental is 50 € per day for holidaymakers staying at Camping Les Verguettes only.
For this rental, you must have a a driving license for a car over 5 years and pay with a VISA, MASTERCARD or VISA Electron bank card. A deposit by credit card is required. All information will be provided at the campsite reception.
Looking forward to introducing this new convenient service !