Services: on-site and nearby
Our services according the periods
To facilitate your stay, the campsite Les Verguettes offers convenient services.
The Reception opening hours are:
- Open from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm in April and from mid of September
- Open from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm in May, June, July, August and beginning of September
The Bar is open at the same times as the reception.
From mid-July to mid-August, Le Bar is open until 10 p.m. maximum, if it is busy.
The Reception and the Bar are accessible to disabled people.
Food Trucks offer their services in the campsite car park, from June to September. A terrace with tables and chairs is at your disposal for your meals. Drinks are to be ordered at the campsite bar, if you eat on our terraces.
WiFi is accessible throughout the campsite. * We offer you 30 free minutes per day on the bar terrace. You can also buy WiFi access cards at reception for longer connection times.
A Freezer to put your ice packs is open access and free.
A washing machine is at your disposal. Payment is made directly at the machine in Cash. Detergent, if necessary, is on sale at reception.
A service of breads and pastries baked on site is available at reception from June to mid-September. Outside this period, you can buy your bread at the bakery in the village.
The rental of gas plancha barbecue: € 5 / day or € 30 / week (deposit of € 20, the barbecue must be made clean and functional).
The campsite is a 5-minute walk from the center of the village which offers restaurants, grocery stores, bars, bakery, newsagent, florist, cleaning and decoration products, pretty artisan shops, etc.
Having dinner at the Campsite and in the village
The Campsite offers you, from mid-May to mid-September (depending on the number of people), the discovery of local cuisine.
From 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., our partners’ food trucks are present on the campsite terrace.
In 2023, you will have the choice between:
- Monday: Burgers, by Manon and Charlotte and their “Au P’tit En K”
- Tuesday: Mediterranean cuisine by Olivia and Jim and their “Little Kitchen”
- Wednesday: Roasted chicken with Nicolas and his “Roule Ma poule”
- Thursday: Pizza by Alain and his “Miam’s Pizza”
- Friday: Paella with the Bonnemain family
- Saturday: Burgers, by Manon and Charlotte and their “Au P’tit En K”
- Sunday: Pizza by Alain and his “Miam’s Pizza”
And also, many restaurants to discover in the village, all within 5 minutes on foot:
- Les P’tits Bonheurs: French regional cuisine
- Pizzeria Le Chérubin: pizza
- Bistro Canaille: fine wines and paired dishes
- Snack Le Michouille: burgers, salads, sandwiches, quiches …
- La Nesque: French cuisine
without forgetting the Bar du Soleil to quench your thirst.
- And, in the vineyards, La Ferme du Pezet.
Rent an electric car
Rent an electric car
Discover Vaucluse with serenity, the sound of cicadas and hair in the wind!
We offer to rent, at the campsite, an electric car “Citroën E-Mehari” convertible, with an autonomy of about 150 km.
The rental is reserved for holidaymakers staying at Camping Les Verguettes only.
For this rental, you must have a a driving license for a car over 5 years and pay with a VISA, MASTERCARD or VISA Electron bank card. A deposit by credit card is required. All information will be provided at the campsite reception.
Looking forward to introducing this new convenient service !